2010年12月19日星期日

replica Baume & Mercier watch automatically adjusts to whatever shape

They always seem to pull on my shoulders or pinch that part of my stomach that makes me want to throw up after a few miles. So for a three-day, 30 mile hike this summer, I was excited to try the Gregory Deva 60 liter pack, which seems like it’s designed with me in mind.The Deva is a women’s specific pack with a very-well padded hip belt that replica Baume & Mercier watch automatically adjusts to whatever shape hips you have. Both of the pads pivot independently, so if you are shaped like an hourglass, or have a straighter torso, the pads conform to your body and evenly distribute the weight.

The pads also allow the pack to move naturally with your body at each step. The padding is quite generous, and the shoulder straps are contoured to fit a women’s chest comfortably. The suspension feels quite sturdy, and seems like it would replica Chanel watch have no problem with substantially more than the 30-pounds we were carrying for three days. Sure enough, the Deva started to shine on our 2nd day as we trekked over the rugged peaks of the Truchas Mountains. After 12 miles, I noticed with some surprise that my shoulders were strain-free and my hips weren’t feeling pinched.

The lumbar pad is very large and very well cushioned, so the pack doesn’t feel like it’s riding on the back of your pelvis. For all of the many well-placed pads, pockets and straps, this pack was not the lightest option—weighing in at five pounds, six ounces—but it’s worth it in my book. I’m big on comfort, and organization, so I like lots of its replica Franck Muller watch features, which include: A sleeping bag compartment with its own entry, plenty of straps and tie-in points for exterior cargo Trekking poles or ice axe loops with easy, Velcro-type fastening A water bottle pocket that I could reach while hiking with minimal contortion Hip belt pockets for the ever-important Swiss Army knife and less important cell phone (which didn’t ring for three glorious days)

没有评论:

发表评论